How You Can Benefit from Hypnotherapy
Common Uses of Hypnotherapy
What is Hypnosis?
People actually go into hypnosis all on their own all the time. For example, the last time you were daydreaming while you drove on the freeway and missed your exit, you were in a hypnotic state. When you came home from work and zoned out in front of the TV—not asleep but not paying attention to anything going on around you or anything being said except fot the TV program you were watching—you were in hypnosis. Hypnosis is nothing more than a state in which your mind is so relaxed and focused that you don’t pay any attention to what’s going on around you or what’s being said. Anyone of at least average intelligence can be hypnotized, and the more intelligent you are, the easier it is to achieve this daydream state of comfortable, focused relaxation.
SOME REASONS TO VISIT A HYPNOTHERAPIST
- You keep self-sabotaging your efforts to lose weight, quit smoking, etc.
- You are afraid of being successful, but you don’t know why
- You are constantly preoccupied with old emotions, can’t seem to get past them
- Your shyness keeps you from having more friends, being more successful
- You think someone gave you a date rape drug, but you can’t remember what happened to you
- Anxiety, stress and low self-esteem are holding you back in life
- You would like to improve your golf game (or some other sport)
- You would like to improve your performance in school and test-taking.
- You want to get over an addiction, such as drugs, alcohol or gambling
- You would like help remaining calm and in control of your pain during child birth.
- You are missing several hours of time from your life, and you think you might have been abducted by space aliens
- You have a speech impediment
- You think that some of the issues in your current life started in a previous life
- You suffer from chronic physical pain, and would like to be able to take control of it
- You suffer pain from a phantom limb (eg arm lost in battle), and would like to be able to take control of